d hard enough.I just want people to know how

in Allgemeines 14.01.2019 12:34
von riluowanying123 • 2.257 Beiträge | 2257 Punkte

CHICAGO -- Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane has a habit of attracting attention. Maybe you recall the former No. 1 overall pick hitting the Internet last season, when photos show him partying in Madison, Wis. Or the 2009 arrest in his hometown of Buffalo, N.Y., after an altercation with a cab driver. All that seems so long ago for Kane, who on Thursday was named one of the finalists for the Lady Byng trophy given to the NHL player who exhibits the best sportsmanship and "gentlemanly conduct" along with top skills on the ice. That shouldnt be a surprise given Kanes dazzling talent. He stepped right into the Blackhawks lineup and won the Calder Trophy as the leagues rookie of the year. He scored 30 goals and 88 points in the 2009-10 regular season, then added 10 goals and 18 assists in the playoffs as the Blackhawks won their first Stanley Cup championship in 49 years. Then came this lockout-shortened season and the 24-year-old Kane has had the most effective season of his six-year career, according to coach Joel Quenneville, whose team holds a leads 1-0 in its Western Conference seminal series against Detroit. Game 2 will be played in Chicago on Saturday. "I thought Kaner really progressed in his game this year," Quenneville said. "Offensively he had the puck more than he ever did. I thought he had more speed, more pace to his game. He seemed to be more aware positionally and technically. He definitely improved his play in his own end. It thought his overall game was to a new level this year. Kane led Chicago this season with 55 points, on 23 goals and 32 assists. More than his passing and playmaking -- including a handful of jaw-dropping 360-degree pirouettes -- have improved. "I though each and every year Kaner has gotten better as a player in all aspect of his game," Quenneville said. "Hes gotten stronger, hes gotten better and hes growing up as well." Kane, who has never taken a fighting major in the NHL, has been smarter, too. His penalty minute total has dropped from 52 as a rookie to just eight last season. "I thought maybe Id have a chance at this one (award) and I think it kind of speaks volumes for where my game has gone since my rookie season," Kane said. "I remember I used to take a lot of penalties that were kind of unnecessary. I kind have got that out of my game a little bit. Im definitely happy about it. Its an honour." Kane has yet to score in six playoff games this season. But he has been visible on the ice, with six assists and a plus-4 rating. "I just play my game and if the pass is there Ill try to make the pass," he said. "If its a shot, then Ill shoot. Thats the thing with our team. If one or two guys arent scoring, then other guys are stepping up. Thats the way its been all year. Whoever it might be, thats why weve been so successful." The Blackhawks anticipate a stiffer challenge from the Red Wings in Game 2. After Chicago defeated Detroit 4-1 on Wednesday night, coach Mike Babcock said his team was tired, coming off a seven-game upset of Anaheim in the opening round. "I expect them to be better for sure," Quenneville said. "Those Western trips back-and-forth add up." Babcock, who gave his team a day off Thursday, predicted the Red Wings will be re-energized on Saturday "We have no reason not to be very good in the next game," he said. "We got to get back at her and playing at a high tempo because obviously they were playing at a level (in Game 1) that we werent playing at." Detroit defenceman Niklas Kronwall added: "We know were better than this." Kane will be ready. As for the Lady Byng award, seven Blackhawks have won it but none since Stan Mikita in 1968. "Its an award that definitely a great honour," he said. "I think its got a little different view now from players. Like it says in the (description), its skill and sportsmanship put together." Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Adidas Yeezy For Sale . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.yeezyforcheap.com/ . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 For Sale . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. NICE, France -- For England, the 2016 European Championship will be a tournament few will ever forget -- for all the wrong reasons.The tournament started with hooligans running amok in Marseille and ended with one of the national teams most humiliating defeats.The 2-1 loss to tiny Iceland in the round of 16 on Monday in Nice has prompted the usual questions back home.Are Englands footballers overly pampered-millionaires who lack patriotism? Are they crushed by unrealistic expectations that prompt them to play with fear? Or are they not good enough, not fit to wear the shirt as the fans howled at them after another crushing loss?These are traditional post-mortems that stretch back decades. Bar a couple of semifinals in the 1990s, England hasnt caused a stir at a major tournament since winning the World Cup in 1966, its only major triumph.Goalkeeper Joe Hart said he was lost for words after the defeat, but pre-emptively defended the team against any suggestion they hadnt tried hard enough.I just want people to know how much we put onto this tournament and its not down to desire or anything like that, he said.Co-coached by a practicing dentist, Iceland fully deserved its victory. Well-drilled and tactically astute, it was comfortable for much of the match.Englands players just couldnt come up with a game plan and even resorted to long balls down the middle -- a throwback to less-technical times in the English game. Wayne Rooney, in his new more central midfield role, struggled to control the ball and make the most basic of passes.It would be impossible not to have the expectations that we had, to have a positive mindset to go into this tournamentt, Hart said.dddddddddddd. They look foolish now. Weve gone out to Iceland. We are going to have to own that.Maybe England should just accept its not a major footballing power. After all, its now half a century since England won the World Cup.Since Marcus Rashford, the youngest member of Englands squad, was born in 1997, England has won just two international tournament knockout games, the last one a decade ago. Those wins were against Ecuador and Denmark, neither team which can usually boast anything like Englands talent.At the moment Im gutted, but I cant separate it from the other times, said Rooney, who has experienced little but disappointment since he burst onto the international stage at Euro 2004.Each failure piles more pressure on the English players shoulders. That is accentuated by the fact that the Premier League is the worlds wealthiest and has the biggest contingent of all at Euro 2016 with 106 players.Unquestionably, the Iceland defeat has caused dismay and despair back home but England will have to re-adjust, qualify for the 2018 World Cup and then, perhaps, consider it has a chance there.Coach Roy Hodgson, who quit after the Iceland defeat, has already voiced optimism about the future given that the team was one of the youngest team at Euro 2016, with the likes of Dele Alli in midfield and Rashford himself. The fallout from the Iceland loss, though, threatens to stunt their international careers.It is hard to see it now but the future is bright, Rooney insisted.Perhaps so, but England has far to go. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Lillianethan123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2790 Themen und 2821 Beiträge.